Why can't I post a for trade classified?
Sep 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Post #16 of 20
Same issue, I guess I just don't have enough posts here.

May 23, 2024 at 5:02 PM Post #18 of 20
You joined on January 28, so a few more days.
smile.gif
Hi Currawong, first let me say, that I have enjoyed your reviews over the last few years. I joined head-fi on April 21, 2024 I have well over 15 significant posts. Last night I set up two-factor authentication yet, I am cannot post a classified. Would you mind assisting me. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

May 23, 2024 at 9:30 PM Post #19 of 20
Hi Currawong, first let me say, that I have enjoyed your reviews over the last few years. I joined head-fi on April 21, 2024 I have well over 15 significant posts. Last night I set up two-factor authentication yet, I am cannot post a classified. Would you mind assisting me. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Unfortunately I haven't been a moderator for some years now, and I stopped before the move to the current software, so I'm not sure what system they have set up.

May 23, 2024 at 9:41 PM Post #20 of 20
Unfortunately I haven't been a moderator for some years now, and I stopped before the move to the current software, so I'm not sure what system they have set up.
Hi Currawong, how kind of you to respond so quickly. Fortunately, I figured what I was doing incorrectly. I am all set up. Again, I really enjoy your even-handed review style. Tangentially, do you still think the Bifrost 2 a good value for the money? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back