"Why are your earphones so weird?"
Jun 5, 2005 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

dragonman111

Head-Fier
Anyone else get this from ipod users with the crappy white ipod headphones? I wear e2c's and people always ask me why my headphones are so weird. I dont really respond to them and i laugh at them quietly for not knowing a decent pair of headphones.

Jun 5, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #2 of 37
I would just drool on myself a little and say, "...it's because I'm a geek, what's your excuse?".
eek.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 8:59 PM Post #4 of 37
I wouls say something along the lines of "for isolation" and "because they sound a lot better than the crap you're wearing".

Jun 5, 2005 at 11:06 PM Post #6 of 37
I haven't got that question yet while using my E2c's, but I have gotten the dirty looks while wearing my Graddo's in a public place. Hmmm must've been the Ted Nugent that was leaking out of the back of those cans!
icon10.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 11:40 PM Post #7 of 37
Quote:

I wouls say something along the lines of "for isolation" and "because they sound a lot better than the crap you're wearing".

Exactly what I do!

Jun 6, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #11 of 37
I wear headphones on the train and I don't get any stares. (Senn HD-201)I got "hey those are kinda cute" from a couple of classmates.
eek.gif
I can't wait to get my hands on one of the Grado's that would be shock to some of my friends,(Like "ohh it's so retro" but the train. I onno yet, I've never seen anyone who uses the transit system w/those.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #12 of 37
Well yeah normally i wouldnt be able to hear them with my e2c's in but the constant tapping when i ignore them gets quite bothersome. lol.

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:55 AM Post #13 of 37
punch them in the mouth until they fall over.

dance around shouting "boogah boogah boogah!" and cupping your genitals in your left hand. do this 6 times.

then eat some celery (in a hurry) and run away flapping your arms, glancing nervously from side to side every 13 seconds.

that should do the trick.

EDIT: In the event that you don't have celery on yourself at the time, shame on you. that's unnacceptable and can be remedied only by suicide.

Jun 6, 2005 at 5:20 AM Post #14 of 37
when i was using my bro ipod i had some cans and someone was like why dont you have the ipod earphones i said because their Pieces Of S*** thats why and i just got a blank stare...

i walked away very satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back