Whose PC lacks speakers?
Jul 13, 2003 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

sephka

100+ Head-Fier
Howdy. I'm a cheap bum, and i'm probably going to be building a new PC soon. I don't have any speakers to use, and I can't take the ones from my current PC. So I was considering just using headphones for my PC audio...I mean, decent PC speakers are usually expensive, and i'm not sure it's worth it. So...am I crazy?

Jul 13, 2003 at 10:55 PM Post #2 of 5
nope...after i built my amp...i just use the amp + my headphones instead of my speaker most of the time

Jul 14, 2003 at 12:24 AM Post #3 of 5
I usually have my computer hooked up to my stereo....but since I've been moving around a lot lately due to the summer break from college, I am only using my headphones for computer sound at the moment.

Jul 14, 2003 at 12:55 AM Post #4 of 5
I have $30 PC speakers that I purchased from wal-mart 3 years ago. Needless today they get absolutely no love sitting next to my MG Head + 600's
biggrin.gif

-dd3mon

Jul 14, 2003 at 1:14 AM Post #5 of 5
i decided not to bring my Klipsch 2.1's with me to school due to their bulk. I was going to bring a pair of boston speakers that i bought several years back, but didn't bother in the end. I'm now regretting that decision, as i can't listen to music when i'm studing or milling around the dormroom (computer being in the corner, headphone cord can't reach)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back