Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Jan 15, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #362 of 1,005

Quote:
Savage Garden.

I wanted to kill them.

I think they're gone now.

Thank god.

Alrighty then. I don't actually mind Savage Garden although it wasn't until about 10 years later that I found out the lead guy was queer
blink.gif

Jan 15, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #363 of 1,005

Quote:
I loathe the whole emo movement (Fall-Out Boy and My Chemical Romance trigger a gag reflex in me, they make Green Day look like the friggin Beatles) and kitschy euro bubblegum pop like Aqua and that whole Axel F Crazy Frog thing....AAAARGGGHHHHH

Im in the camp that think Tool is overrated (I much prefer A Perfect Circle. No Tool song touches Three Libras imho).

RATM is a GREAT band (have a newfound respect for them, especially after that Audioslave debacle), but i agree Zack's politicizing gets irritating after awhile.

I also hate Yngwie Malmsteen. He is the epitome of a souless guitar playing speed robot. BB King has more soul and music in a single bend than the millions of notes Malmsteen has played throughout his entire career.

Talking about Yngwie Malmsteem he did a song on one of the Guitars That Rule The World CD's that I think was called... well that's not important what it was called. I might as well listen to that CD tonight. Oh but then again I have to ring Korea but anyways about the Yngwie Malmsteem because of the song ("Leviathan") on that CD I bought one of his CD's and I was less than impressed and so took it back for an exchange.

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #369 of 1,005

Quote:
Nickelback.

I hope they've already been mentioned countlessly in this thread.

OH MY GOD I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MENTION NICKELBACK WHEN I SAW THIS POST! I can't even begin to describe how much I rage when a song by Nickelback plays through my radio. Seriously, I hate them more than any other group in this world. I would rather listen to a combination of Nsync, Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block.

Jan 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #372 of 1,005
If I generally don't like music I just dismiss it really but the only one that really gets me is Owl City. Despise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back