Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Aug 14, 2007 at 3:29 AM Post #17 of 1,005
Nickleback. Hinder. And every other cynical, soft ****** excuse for 'rock' of their type. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh!

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #18 of 1,005
I immediately thought of 50 Cent when I saw this thread. To me he really epitomizes everything that is wrong with the rap industry today.

How can you guys really hate Dylan though? Sure, I can totally understand not getting into his music for whichever reason, but does that mean you hate him? I think it is undeniable that he is talented, and to me that means I could never hate him.
Keep in mind that I love him though. Hard for me to understand hating a guy like that.

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #19 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fall Out Boy. I would seriously consider having a kidney removed if my only other option was to attend one of their concerts.

Agreed, especially given the street value of a good kidney.

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #20 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How can you guys really hate Dylan though? Sure, I can totally understand not getting into his music for whichever reason, but does that mean you hate him? I think it is undeniable that he is talented, and to me that means I could never hate him.
Keep in mind that I love him though. Hard for me to understand hating a guy like that.

Exactly what I was thinking. Surely if you tried and didn't get into, it's more disinterest than hate?

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:46 AM Post #21 of 1,005
Fall Out Boy deserves it, they just suck now, they sold out like most American Bands do. Alot of the scream bands deserve it too, some of them really work to get where they are.

People who dont deserve it:
Gym Class Heroes
Hello-Goodbye
James Blunt
Anyone else who is living of a single Single.

Aug 14, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #22 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fall Out Boy. I would seriously consider having a kidney removed if my only other option was to attend one of their concerts.

I was watching 'Rage' (a music video show on the Australian ABC) about a month ago, and they were guest programming the show. It was hilarious. They said that they were from Chicago so they were frustrated growing up as 'there were no decent bands in Chicago'. At this point I thought What, what about all the awesome blues, just for starters?

The explanation came when I watched the show for about an hour and a half out of morbid curiousity and their selections included only one track that wasn't frat boy/whingy whiteboy/emo just like them. It was a PiL track (good choice too) but seriously, most musicians use the opportunity to show off some more esoteric areas of their collections, these guys just played stuff exactly the same as them!

Aug 14, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #23 of 1,005
I'm just gonna come out and say it..

Green Day, and pretty much every other group with that same sound (which there are many). From the repetitive, simple guitar work to the simple lyrics and non-existent singing ability. They are one of the few groups where I cannot find a single aspect of them that I even remotely like. In other words, I really hate the "Punk" genre (is that the correct one; I'm horrible with genre names), no matter what decade it came from.

Wow, I feel a lot better now.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought "50 Cent" when I saw the OP. Rap was screwed up long before he made it big though.
frown.gif

Aug 14, 2007 at 8:50 AM Post #30 of 1,005
Quote:

Originally Posted by CLum /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Radiohead

Not because of the music, which I sometimes enjoy, but because of my experience with some of their fans

That just isnt right...The Definitive Gen-X Band. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back