Who's your least favorite musical artist?
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #451 of 1,005

Quote:
No, because I do not like them. Oh, I understood. I may hate some artists/genres, when neighbors plays too loud and I do not like the music and can not turn it off. Well, I hate some genres, not artists. Or all artists of these genres, but I do not know the names of this crap to be more specific :)

Quote:
I hate Dre particularly when the neighbor's subwoofer is blasting at 1am, but I dislike him at all other hours.

:p I'll turn it down .5 decibels this weekend, happy? 

Jan 28, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #454 of 1,005
I still think the one group that I hate the most is easily Nickelback. Something about them, I don't know what it is. It just reminds me of everything I've ever hated in my life.

Jan 28, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #455 of 1,005

Nickelback solidly holds the number 2 spot on my list.  They would normally be 1, but they haven't been in the limelight much lately so I've managed to (thankfully) forget they exist.  But you've reminded me of it and now I have to go break something. 

Quote:
I still think the one group that I hate the most is easily Nickelback. Something about them, I don't know what it is. It just reminds me of everything I've ever hated in my life.

Jan 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM Post #456 of 1,005

Quote:
Oh how did I forget Lady Gaga. Wow, talk about annoying as hell..

mah mah mah pokah face mah mah poka face....mah mah mah...can't read mah can't read mah!

at least she can sing in real life... ahem..cough cough KATE perry

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #457 of 1,005
I agree Lady Googally is annoying.....even if she can sing....a little bit. 
biggrin.gif

But hate for Nickelback....to each is own.

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #458 of 1,005

Quote:
I agree Lady Googally is annoying.....even if she can sing....a little bit. 
biggrin.gif

But hate for Nickelback....to each is own.

LOL...lady googally is a nicer name i have heard than from many others

Jan 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #459 of 1,005
honestly, i can't stand rage against the machines..I want to hit de la rochearo in the face with a audio technica branded mic, why not sennheiser or AKG, I don't know  

Jan 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #463 of 1,005
Quote:
Quote:
Edgy, bro. Reasoning?

I've never really been a fan of "we did a bunch of drugs and then made this music." I pretty much hate pot heads, and that's what I associate Floyd with. Don't care for their music, I feel that they are grossly overrated, and there was way better crap from that era.

I'm confused.  What rock bands from say 1965-1979 are excluded from the "we did a bunch of drugs and then made this music" category?

Jan 29, 2011 at 4:09 PM Post #465 of 1,005
anything with audiotune i just cant stand it. if you cant sing dont fake it to make money. geez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back