Who's the sexiest celebrity you've ever met / touched?
Sep 29, 2004 at 11:52 AM Post #16 of 29
piggy.jpg

wink.gif

Sep 29, 2004 at 5:31 PM Post #17 of 29
Jillian Barberie - although her face leaves a bit to be desired... she has a very nice figure though...

I also met the woman who play's Ross's lesbian ex-wife Jane something or other... nice lady. She's very attractive especially considering her age... I'd guess she's in her late 30's early 40's. It was pretty funny, I was like "Hey weren't you in Herman's Head?" Her reply? "Yeah, you remember that? Aren't you a bit young to have been watching that show?"

Sep 29, 2004 at 7:30 PM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
pinkie post up a rated-g pic of belinda carlysle again! i love the go-gos!

She looks a bit plump on stage but you asked for it Jahn
wink.gif

belinda9.jpg

belinda8.jpg

belinda6.jpg

Sep 29, 2004 at 7:48 PM Post #19 of 29
Thanks! What can I say, she's a guilty pleasure of mine - "Head over Heels" is a driving fave.

Sep 29, 2004 at 7:55 PM Post #20 of 29
I reached up and touched Peter Murphy's (ex-Bauhaus) shin when I saw him on on the Deep tour. I figured, I'm close enough to touch his leg! I guess I'll see if I can. So I did.
tongue.gif
He's a pretty sexy guy I guess.
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2004 at 8:13 PM Post #21 of 29
Quote:

Thanks! What can I say, she's a guilty pleasure of mine - "Head over Heels" is a driving fave.

I've got about 60 or so 1280 x 1024 res photos on disc somewhere Jahn, I'll look it out for you and burn a copy and send it to you.

Mike.

Edit, I can do you some of Bill Wyman and his rather "unusual" Valet if that kind of thing rocks your boat lol

meandbill2.jpg

Sep 29, 2004 at 8:15 PM Post #22 of 29
Pink,

was I hallucinating or was there "a perve with the mag" in this thread? What happened?

Sep 29, 2004 at 8:22 PM Post #23 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by rauer
Pink,

was I hallucinating or was there "a perve with the mag" in this thread? What happened?

I don't quite know what happened, I appeared to have deleted everything
blink.gif

Here is the guy with Belinda:

JohnBelinda.jpg

And here he is showing his copy of playboy off after Belinda signed it for him (she was the centrefold of the month in that playboy)

johnplayboy.jpg

I can tell you he was over the moon when she signed his playboy for him :)

He had one of those bags that the postman carries the mail in so I just wonder what else was in it....... certainly a strange thing to take to a concert
wink.gif

Sep 29, 2004 at 8:23 PM Post #24 of 29
Wyman? Now that I can politely decline. His valet looks like he's having a ball.

Sep 29, 2004 at 8:26 PM Post #25 of 29
Quote:

Wyman? Now that I can politely decline. His valet looks like he's having a ball.

Just for the record.... the valet is the guy to the "left" of the picture!

Sep 29, 2004 at 9:26 PM Post #27 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Just for the record.... the valet is the guy to the "left" of the picture!

Duly noted! He looks like he is toting Wyman's suit, poor fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back