Who's going to Coachella '08?
Jan 25, 2008 at 10:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

greydragon

1000+ Head-Fier
Tickets are up for sale starting today. The event takes place from April 25->April 27.

I managed to get a loan from a friend and snatched up two tickets for both Friday and Saturday. Those are the days that have more of the artists I likely to want to see.

I went last year and had a blast with the Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining. They killed with 13->15 songs straight classics and new stuff. Only complaints was the pricing of food/water & that the speakers didn't sound up to snuff--sounds like loud distortion on the main sets.

[size=small]So who else bought tickets (and what day), and who do you look forward to seeing?[/size]

mainPoster.jpg

Jan 26, 2008 at 8:29 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually see artists I like all three days, but I tend to hate all-day / multi-day outdoor events... Every one I goto I end up bored and at some point tired of dancing and partying
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, honestly in the past few months I have trouble staying for an entire show with 4 or more bands on the bill... my back starts hurting, tired, etcetera

Coachella is pitched to people exactly like me (well, maybe minus this year's headliners) and I would love to experience a big festival sometime but I worry I would just get too physically uncomfortable.

Not to mention it falls just before finals so I won't be going for the next three years at least.

Any solid news out yet about the east coast version? If it is slightly later and close to New York maybe I'll stick around after finals to go.

EDIT: I hope people keep updating this thread... I would love to see some pictures in May! Have a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back