Who's buying Apple products this year?
Feb 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #2 of 11
Especially fueled by tax refunds, hmmm... I best start day dreaming while I wait for my own to come in. 
biggrin.gif
 What have you got your eyes set on, pigmode? Give me some inspiration.

Feb 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #3 of 11
my eyeballs are set on the iPad3 rumors - I want retina screen for all the reading on Head-Fi that I do 
tongue.gif

Gotta figure out what to do with my Late 08 Macbook Pro - got some video issues going on and don't know if I want to fix it or dump it.  If they launch the rumored 15" Macbook Air type machine then its gone and I'm buying one.  

Between apple and head-fi my wallet really hates me.

Feb 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM Post #4 of 11
I'll be picking up an iPhone 4s, probably after the 5 comes out (just for the discount). I want a 15"-17" MacBookPro but don't want to early adopt--maybe near christmas time. 

The iPad3 (which should come out within 2 weeks?) looks good, but one new technology at a time so smart phones this year.

Feb 27, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 11
An iPad would compliment my days and nights perfectly. But, with a shoe-string budget, I can't help but be reminded it's not audio! Still, I may finally breakdown and pursue a 2nd edition or the new '3' though.
popcorn.gif

Feb 28, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #6 of 11
I shall be the only person not buying an Apple product this year. And I am the only person in the world who has never bought or had an Apple product
very_evil_smiley.gif
. Not that I don't like Apple or anything. I just already have everything I need.
smily_headphones1.gif

So my post is...useless. >.> Just saying.

Feb 28, 2012 at 2:38 PM Post #7 of 11
Given that I haven't bought Apple products for the past few years, I don't expect this year to be any different.

However, a friend of mine will be itching to get an iPad 3 (and already sold his iPad 2 to prepare), and he'll need my assistance for that.

If I do find a Mirrored Drive Door Power Mac G4 at a low price, though, I'll consider picking it up. Not many Macs can run OS 9, OS X 10.4 Tiger, and OS X 10.5 Leopard all at once, let alone offering the expandability of a desktop. Could be fun to mess around with...

Feb 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #8 of 11
I just bought a 1gig RAM memory module for my vintage Mac Mini.  Does that that count?

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #10 of 11
I'll be getting a new phone this year and will likely wait for the new iphone to come out before making a decision. 

Feb 29, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #11 of 11
Uni decided to give me an iPad this semester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back