whopper vs. big mac
Aug 3, 2020 at 11:03 PM Post #136 of 141
Personally, I think the Big Mac is a better balanced sandwich because it’s actually not a big sandwich. The design is better thought out. The Whopper is a bit too random and sloppy.

That said, if you had a top chef remaking a Whopper in his or her own kitchen with higher quality ingredients, then I’m sure that version would destroy an average Big Mac.

Aug 4, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #140 of 141
Whopper tastes like a burger, but BigMac tastes like microwaved crap with the sauce. In-n-out I find has similar taste quality to BigMacs, tastes low quality.

My current chain favorite is Five Guys, but can't deny BGood burgers are very gourmet tasting with high quality ingredients.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020 at 7:55 PM Post #141 of 141
Whopper tastes like a burger, but BigMac tastes like microwaved crap with the sauce. In-n-out I find has similar taste quality to BigMacs, tastes low quality.

My current chain favorite is Five Guys, but can't deny BGood burgers are very gourmet tasting with high quality ingredients.
I think you're in the wrong place. This post should be in the High-end Audio Forum. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back