Whoa... Check this out!
Feb 24, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #47 of 55
With the recent SDS-XLR and now this, I'm feeling pretty small.
frown.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 12:18 AM Post #48 of 55
What old fashioned pieces of junk.
evil_smiley.gif

How do you expect to enjoy anything on old, crappy, reconditioned equipment?
evil_smiley.gif

If you want some real fidelity, get a modern rig like mine and let me bring that junk over to an old age home for you? I'll even pay for the shipping just to help you out of this jam.
evil_smiley.gif

USG

standard.jpg

Feb 24, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #49 of 55
LOL! Ahaha... I have in fact been enjoying my Orpheus System tremendously. It took a little while to get it to charge initially. Sounded a little uneven right out of the box, but I've been burning this baby now since I got it yesterday afternoon and we're smoking now!

The tubes were NOS so they could probably use at least 72 hours.

This system is so revealing! In certain/many systems, changes to cables, power chords, etc... yields minor and definitely subtle differences. Cable and power issues (such as adding a PSAudio power regenerator) make a much more impactful difference with this system. Every detail and aspect of the music can be analyzed, or you can just sit back and let it do its thing and enjoy the bliss!

Neil

PS. I have NO idea why I was banned; maybe this thread got taken to "heart"...

Feb 24, 2006 at 12:31 AM Post #51 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by hungrych
They want the Orpheus.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yes, it is true...in fact they asked me to pick it up and take it home after the meet for...um...questioning...
580smile.gif

Feb 24, 2006 at 12:57 AM Post #53 of 55
Are the Babies endangered now? I would imagine you are getting pressured into letting these go, no
very_evil_smiley.gif
?

Feb 24, 2006 at 2:44 AM Post #54 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by utep10
Are the Babies endangered now? I would imagine you are getting pressured into letting these go, no
very_evil_smiley.gif
?

Well, we'll have to wait and see this saturday. AYT/Alex should be bringing my HE60->HEV90 connector plug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back