Who watches Mad Men here?
Oct 26, 2010 at 4:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
started watching it sometime back

love the subtle drama and the way 60's era has been shown.

and of course..don draper...the most sophisticated character i ve seen on television.

wondering if anyone else watches it here

Oct 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #3 of 6
Absolutely, it is my current favorite show. There was a thread a while back, with a bit of discussion. 

Did everyone enjoy the finale? I was a little ho hum over it. To me, they need to scale back Betty. She had become such an uber ahem four letter word, that it's hard to watch. Remember, when she showed a brief moment of unconscious joy at The Beatles tickets? That was a great moment. I want to see her more humanized. 

Or course, I relate a lot to Don, as many people do. He is flawed but great. I imagine a lot of people like to think of themselves that way. Roger and Peggy are my favorite characters. I'm glad he might have something to do next season besides mope. Peggy is such a great mirror for liberation in all its forms. 

Great show, well written, well acted, and well directed. 

Oct 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #4 of 6

Oct 28, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #6 of 6
^ A good question, obviously Don chose the charade over the truth, when he proposed to Megan and dismissed Faye. Something would tell me, Dick Whitman isn't done with Don. How dramatic would that be? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back