Who wants to hear my headphones?
Jan 24, 2009 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Zombie_X

Headphoneus Supremus
That's right! I you live anywhere near Milwaukee WI, I'm willing to let you listen to my headphones. Ia decent selection and it's growing..

So if you live around this area, reply back and I can tell you when you can come over and hear my cans... This is also a great way to get exposure to different sound signatures.. A great way to audition them as well.

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:45 AM Post #2 of 21
You are a serial killer, aren't you.

wink.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #3 of 21
Perhaps, but who's gonna know? "Quickly stashes knife and hockey mask"...

Joking of course. I just want to get people exposed to different sound signatures. This is an easy way for you to audition cans..

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #4 of 21
Courtesy of one of the most outstandingly lovable serial killer movies, American Psycho:

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Paul Allen: They're OK.
Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are there copies of the style section all over the place, d-do you have a dog? A little chow or something?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a rain coat?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]

Oh and yeah, since these are headphones we're talking about, if you're going to go all serial killer you *have* to whip your victims to death with a cable rated at least 18awg. Better get it cryo'd beforehand though!
wink.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:57 AM Post #6 of 21
LOL! This thread is great. And all joking aside, I think that's a real nice offer on your part, Zombie.

Remember: Friends let friends listen to their headphones and music. Best friends help hide the bodies.
biggrin.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #7 of 21
Yeah true.

I don't really have a dedicated amp yet, but I'm working on it. I do have a few modded portable amps though.. They do a great job on all my headphones.

I a pretty kind guy, I want to share my joy with others, then maybe use this to KILL some time......

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM Post #8 of 21
I hope u dont bite the victims and turn them into Zombies!

Jan 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM Post #9 of 21
Stuff like this is dangerous hahaha.

Jan 24, 2009 at 1:59 PM Post #12 of 21
No thanks!
tongue.gif

None of your 'phones are of real interest to me...

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #13 of 21
Ow thats classy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back