Who took advantage of the K601 from Headroom for $89?
Nov 29, 2008 at 6:40 AM Post #31 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Going into the black is good, that means they're making money. Going into the red is what's bad, and is why companies try to sell so much on Black Friday.

Oops yes thanks for the correction. What I was thinking was how the drastic price cutting can get you into the black? It's all very paradoxical to me.

Nov 29, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #32 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by yaluen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oops yes thanks for the correction. What I was thinking was how the drastic price cutting can get you into the black? It's all very paradoxical to me.

Global economics allow products to be made at ridiculously low costs. After recouping R&D and marketing, companies can practically give away their wares if they want.

Nov 29, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #33 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by RockCity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Global economics allow products to be made at ridiculously low costs. After recouping R&D and marketing, companies can practically give away their wares if they want.

That may be true, but aren't AKGs all made in Austria? At least that's what that's what I see printed on their headphones, unless they are being deceptive in their product labelling.

Anyways, this is HeadRoom doing the sale so it doesn't really have to do with AKG to that extent.

Nov 29, 2008 at 8:29 AM Post #34 of 99
That was a nice deal.
smile.gif

I did not find any Black Friday deal worthy a buy myself though..

Nov 29, 2008 at 8:36 AM Post #35 of 99
I got the k601 - my first real set of cans to go along with my Atrios. Then I had to go ahead and buy a ZERO DAC/Amp, but I got 30% off with Microsoft's cashback deal through Ebay. Crossing my fingers hoping I actually do get the 30% back. But either way, I'm really excited.

Nov 29, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #39 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by SundayDuffer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my first buy with Headroom.
Does anyone know how long their shipping is? given that they will process them on Monday and ship on Tuesday.

I believe it takes 3-4 days. I read that somewhere on the website but it might depend on how far you are from their location.

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #41 of 99
I added and removed the K601 from the cart like 10 times. In the end I didn't buy it. That was really nice deal.

Nov 30, 2008 at 7:30 PM Post #43 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by eam88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe it takes 3-4 days. I read that somewhere on the website but it might depend on how far you are from their location.

Which means that almost everyone will get theirs in those 3 or 4 days since Headroom is located in the middle of the country. Warm those amps up boys and girls, your K601s are a comin'.

Nov 30, 2008 at 8:02 PM Post #45 of 99
I know there will be other deals and I don't really need another pair of cans, but what a great price!! I've heard nice things about the AKG 601's. Oh well, I'll just put on my AKG 701's and sulk. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back