Who makes the best carne asada burrito?
Aug 22, 2003 at 11:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

richpjr

100+ Head-Fier
Any of one of the Alberto's in SoCal!

I recently went on a business trip for a 2 weeks immediatly followed by a 2 week vacation. All I could think about when I got back was going to Alberto's for a carne asada burrito!

Who else?

Aug 22, 2003 at 11:59 PM Post #2 of 4
I've never heard of Roberto's, we just don't have those out here.

Carne Asada is just steak so I'd say my favorite is a tie between Mexi Fresh and Super Burrito Express. Mexi is a chain so SBE is funner to go to.

Aug 23, 2003 at 12:33 AM Post #3 of 4
I got to San Diego in September, 1992 and left in December 1999. I ate at Alberto's whenever I could as they have the best burritos around. There's also a place located just off of Balboa and Genessee toward the north. It is a small place that if you go west on Balboa off the 805, turn right onto Genessee avenue, and go two lights and turn left into the small strip mall, there it is right on your right hand side. Their burritos are second to none and compete quite well with Alberto's. They have a chicken burrito there that will knock you socks off flavor wise.

Now you got me hungry thinking about Alberto's and In-N-Out burgers. And I won't be back until around September of NEXT year to satisfy the craving.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back