Who is/was your favourite Late-Night TV Talk Show Host: Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, ......?
Apr 19, 2008 at 11:52 PM Post #61 of 63
Lately, I've been warming up Craig Ferguson (raunchy in a uniquely intelligent way), but I think Conan O'Brien's comic reflexes make him the funniest cat in late-night television. David Letterman wore that crown for years, until he became a celebrity hound/shill. He can still zing folks, though.

Apr 25, 2008 at 5:00 AM Post #62 of 63
Conan O'Brien has the best skits by far, Gun-toing-nascar-driving-Jesus anyone? but even he can be a bit tiresome. He always has the most Mr.T interviews though!

Jon Stewart is the most solid in his act, but it is only a 1/2 hour long so he doesn't have the same filler as Conan or Leno. Colbert is only funny because Stewart paved the way for him, and he would be my favorite if he would change up his act everyonce in a while, its always the same thing. Its so repetitive that you only have to watch it once or twice a week to get its full effect.

Leno is funny but his humour is 'safe', its not really going to offend anyone, not like the other guys that I mentioned.

And as far as Carson goes, I don't think that he should be in this thread, he's not in the game anymore, keep it a fight between those who are still in it currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back