Who here watches Game of Thrones ?
May 8, 2013 at 1:19 PM Post #48 of 109
Chaos is a ladder
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 9, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #49 of 109
Quote:
Chaos is a ladder
very_evil_smiley.gif

I realized then, its a game of chess, Varys and Littlefinger being the two players, one working for chaos, one against it, the rest all pieces on the board.

May 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #52 of 109
Quote:
Season 1 and 2 are good, but 3 needs to get better. Otherwise love the show.

I think its just the nature of events, books 1 and 2 have more action at regular intervals.

May 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #54 of 109
Quote:
Quote:
Chaos is a ladder
very_evil_smiley.gif

I realized then, its a game of chess, Varys and Littlefinger being the two players, one working for chaos, one against it, the rest all pieces on the board.

That's interesting. I would say more like wanna-be players, but I definitely see your point!

May 14, 2013 at 7:35 AM Post #55 of 109
I just realized that Harrenhall is up for grabs after the war... if Rob wins then the Bolton's will keep it and keep on having mad bear fights, but if the Lannisters win then Littlefinger gets it.

May 14, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #56 of 109
Quote:

That's interesting. I would say more like wanna-be players, but I definitely see your point!

Hmm...not sure if you've read the books...they give more clues.

May 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #57 of 109
Quote:
Quote:

Hmm...not sure if you've read the books...they give more clues.

Nope, I just glanced at the wiki synopsis. I didn't even get all the way through it...
rolleyes.gif

May 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #59 of 109
Quote:

Seems like they took a different way on the TV series. 

Yeah, it seems they're trying to explore some of the characters more deeply in the series. Ultimately it'll be the Books+Series as a whole package....clever decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back