Who has pre ordered the W3's?
Oct 15, 2007 at 1:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

hockey_magnet

100+ Head-Fier
I'm thinking of pre ordering W3's from Earphone Solutions since it looks like we're getting closer to a release date - I'm sure they want to get them out before xmas shopping really kicks in. It would be interesting to see how many have pre ordered

Oct 15, 2007 at 11:51 AM Post #2 of 4
I pre-ordered on day 1. Still waiting, but not too troubled by the delay. My SF5-Pros died, so I bought UM2's. Absolutely love them. Wouldn't have had that opportunity had the 3's come out on time
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 15, 2007 at 12:01 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I pre-ordered on day 1. Still waiting, but not too troubled by the delay. My SF5-Pros died, so I bought UM2's. Absolutely love them. Wouldn't have had that opportunity had the 3's come out on time
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm in the same boat except I didn't pre order at the time. I love the UM2's as well. Do you think you will keep the UM2's when you get the 3's?

Oct 15, 2007 at 12:04 PM Post #4 of 4
im just going to buy them when they come out, i didnt wanna pre order and put my hopes on them, so im enjoying ue10's and se530's instead.

ill certainly have them within the first week of release tho if i can get hold of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back