Who has ordered the A900LTD? Or who is thinking about it?
Nov 26, 2005 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

renesis_au

100+ Head-Fier
Similar to the W5000 thread I'm just wondering who has ordered a pair or who is considering ordering a pair of A900LTD's?

The reason I ask is that if the LTD is a significant step up from the standard model (and so it should be at more than $100 more) I might be swayed in favour a pair of these fine looking cans. Hopefully someone who has already a pair or is going to get one can compare it to the more established headphones namely the SA5000, HD6*0, etc.

Thanks in advance

Renesis

Nov 26, 2005 at 1:57 PM Post #4 of 5
I was trying to convince my roommate to get the Limited Edition A900, but its not gonna happen. At least not until after Christmas. He just started a new job so he's completely broke. But maybe in a month or so. We have a friend going to japan in like february I think. Maybe by then I'll have the money for the W5000 and he'll have the money for the A900LTD. Heh, a guy can hope can't he.
tongue.gif

Nov 26, 2005 at 2:14 PM Post #5 of 5
I originally thought my A900s were better than my recabled HD-580s, but that was a case of the 'new headpones/new sound effect'.

I'd now put them as 95% of my HD580s, the Senns being a bit clearer and wider(obviously). This is a huge huge compliment. The A900s should be mentioned in the 'best bang for your buck' category, alongside other greats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back