Who Has A Blackberry?
Oct 22, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #121 of 143
I've used BB Bolds for nearly four years and as a business user who needs a phone that can handle email brilliantly, and can actually be used as a phone to make calls; I wouldn't be without it. If actually making calls wasn't important to me I'd get an iphone instead................just saying 

Oct 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #127 of 143
Here is the code
8upygumy.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #129 of 143

The Bold 9700 to the far right is the one i was given, being that its my First Blackberry, and First Phone.

why do i have these others?
these others are from other people who dont need them, because they are damaged. Besides the "Fake" BB on the far left.

the grey Blackberry 8320 is my Dad's really old phone, all scratched up and damaged beyond repair.

the White one is formerly my cousins which is broken aswell... well the Trackball is

Dec 15, 2012 at 7:28 AM Post #130 of 143
There's still no alternative to a BB as far as Im concerned. IPhones are OK but theyre big and bulky and more style than substance. Blackberries keep it compact and do everything I need from a phone. I can even tune my guitar on it!

Dec 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #131 of 143
BBs were ok for email but I found it lacking in all other areas.  I moved on to 2 Motorola smartphones and they both weren't that great.  I just got an iPhone and it seems to be working out well for me.   We still use BBs at work but are looking to move on.

Dec 20, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #132 of 143
i feel confident like im doing serious business when i use a Blackberry.

i guess the Business related shadow really still follows well with Blackberry devices like the Curve, Bold, etc

Jan 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #133 of 143
I've a Torch for more than a year , lags, but it's ok for what I need it

Jan 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM Post #134 of 143
Left bb a few years ago and love everything about android. I recently needed a second phone for business and decided to get the 9930. Disappointed that it still lags. I find myself a better typer on the touch screen now than the keyboard I thought I missed so much. Also have zero bbm contacts because everyone that I care to char with has apple or android. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back