Who Has A Blackberry?
Aug 28, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #108 of 143
I have a BB Torch for work, but compared to my Android phone, it's feature poor. I like the keypad, but lack of apps makes it not much fun to use. I mainly use it for work email and some texting. It's very convenient to have access to email, etc. when I'm traveling or away from my desk.

Aug 30, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #109 of 143

Quote:
I have a BB Torch for work, but compared to my Android phone, it's feature poor. I like the keypad, but lack of apps makes it not much fun to use. I mainly use it for work email and some texting. It's very convenient to have access to email, etc. when I'm traveling or away from my desk.

Exactly, Blackberries are more business-oriented. It's most secure too! I tested the security and Blackberries are by far have the best security while iPhones are the most easy to crack.

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #113 of 143
Yeap, the pushed emails are just awesome.

Emails are my lifeblood. Plus with the BeBuzz app I know which of my many email accounts is coming through when I get an email. It certainly helps screen them. I can also assign BeBuzz for different individuals like you'd assign a ringtone. Not to mention the BB keyboard is superior. I do a lot of typing on my BB.

BB web surfing is adequate. I use the native browser, Bolt and Opera Mini. Depending on how it renders each site.

I couldn't really give a rat's rump about Angry Bird or any game really.

Also, BB has **** good business apps available. Which, in the end, is paramount.

Aug 31, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #114 of 143

Quote:
Emails are my lifeblood. Plus with the BeBuzz app I know which of my many email accounts is coming through when I get an email. It certainly helps screen them. I can also assign BeBuzz for different individuals like you'd assign a ringtone. Not to mention the BB keyboard is superior. I do a lot of typing on my BB.

BB web surfing is adequate. I use the native browser, Bolt and Opera Mini. Depending on how it renders each site.

I couldn't really give a rat's rump about Angry Bird or any game really.

Also, BB has **** good business apps available. Which, in the end, is paramount.

That's so true!

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #115 of 143
My BB 9780 Bold is doing well.  Funny, I just found out a few weeks ago that it supports FLAC natively.  Imagine that.  It sounds pretty good to boot and with a 32GB microSD, I have all the space I need.

Sep 21, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #118 of 143
Long time BB user here currently with a Bold.  The only reason I have a BB is that's what provisioned through work.  If I were to get a personal mobile device the last device I would purchase would be a Blackberry.  

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #120 of 143

Quote:
I am planning to buy new blackberry 9810 Impressed by the reviews i heard about the device can anyone tell me am i making the best decision or any other blackberry would be better.

Look at the post below. Blackberry is well.. out of date.

Quote:
Long time BB user here currently with a Bold.  The only reason I have a BB is that's what provisioned through work.  If I were to get a personal mobile device the last device I would purchase would be a Blackberry.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back