Who else feels the Z1R is their grail, with a high end cable?
Jul 30, 2020 at 9:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

music_man

Headphoneus Supremus
For At least 2 years I have had a Z1R with the AXIOS full silver cable, Balanced.

Multiple times People have offered to trade me for either a Utopia or PS2KE and others. I have turned them down. If you are thinking I would have come out ahead because those headphones cost more than mine, not exactly. My 5m balanced cable(silver) plus headphones was over $12,000 new.

That aside I was wondering if anyone else likes the Z1R better than the Utopia and/or PS2KE?
I do not wish to hear from people that do not! I also do not wish for a flame war to ensue here!
Please keep it civil folks. Thank you

Oct 31, 2021 at 7:02 AM Post #2 of 2
For At least 2 years I have had a Z1R with the AXIOS full silver cable, Balanced.

Multiple times People have offered to trade me for either a Utopia or PS2KE and others. I have turned them down. If you are thinking I would have come out ahead because those headphones cost more than mine, not exactly. My 5m balanced cable(silver) plus headphones was over $12,000 new.

That aside I was wondering if anyone else likes the Z1R better than the Utopia and/or PS2KE?
I do not wish to hear from people that do not! I also do not wish for a flame war to ensue here!
Please keep it civil folks. Thank you
Old thread, i know, but i've had them since they came out and have yet to find something i like more :) with a Silver Lavricables Grand and the Sony Kimber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back