Who else despises skullcandy headphones?
Dec 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiofan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I walk into stores like future shop or the source and their best brand are skullcandy.I've listened to many of these pairs.Total junk for the price!

Future Shop also carries Sennheiser, Shure, Acoustic Research, Ultimate Ears and Sony.

Sadly, they don't carry much for hifi anymore, but to say that Skullcandy is their best brand is a wee bit of an overstatement.

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Absolutely. When real sound waves just aren't enough...

Ummm, neat idea, must be like selling snow cones in July to the kiddies. I'd open their site, but it seems to be really slow today and won't open for me.

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #18 of 24
Are Skullcandies good even -Slightly- worth it if you can get them at a VERY low price?
redface.gif

Somewhere round here has those Skullcandy lowriders for just £5 ($9)

For that price surely they must as least be better than some other $9 full sized/portable headphones.

I'd rather not waste the money finding out though lol

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Badsam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are Skullcandies good even -Slightly- worth it if you can get them at a VERY low price?
redface.gif

Yeah, the Ink'd buds are at least competitive for the $10 they cost. Gets worse from there though.

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:50 PM Post #20 of 24
But they look so cool
redface.gif
they must be phenomenal since all the pre-teens are sporting them.

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #22 of 24
Eh, no I don't think they sound good but why bash them. People obviously like their **** sound and there are worse headphones [beats does literally try and blow up your head].

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM Post #23 of 24
b4 I found this site I was between bose and skull candies. I liked the bose and then I went to try the skull candies the bass took over everything. The headphone would shake the entire time. Terrible
How stupid I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back