who builds the hd 650 like comon
Aug 17, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #16 of 50
If they're really giving you that much trouble, then get your authorised dealer to have Sennheiser replace them under warranty. Also ask them to take a look at their quality control if items like this are slipping through. From what I can tell tho, this is an isolated instance.

Aug 17, 2007 at 4:52 AM Post #19 of 50
this guy is a troll IMHO

Aug 17, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #21 of 50
Shipped from where?

Also, many of us English speakers take it for granted...English, that is. Learning to speak English can open doors to people where English is not the dominant language. Also, being forced to use a language to communicate is one heck of a way to learn it. Do you realize the potential? You can do something great, and all it requires is some understanding and patience. Can you dig it?

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #23 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by bentlikeitsmaker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea well maby become a true geek them maby you can talk
it was shiped directly from sennheiser canada

I see you getting banned. You are very rude & childish..

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #25 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see you getting banned. You are very rude & childish..

Well I am confused. But whyyyyy!?!?!

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:12 AM Post #26 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by cling /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shipped from where?

Also, many of us English speakers take it for granted...English, that is. Learning to speak English can open doors to people where English is not the dominant language. Also, being forced to use a language to communicate is one heck of a way to learn it. Do you realize the potential? You can do something great, and all it requires is some understanding and patience. Can you dig it?

Lack of any pronunciation does not equate to any lack of linguistic understanding.

I did PM the OP to fix that but it's apparent nothing's changed...

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:17 AM Post #28 of 50
Ok...way off topic. Build quality of HD650s. Apparently, some pieces should be made of carbon-fibre (fibre enforced?) material... and please whoever is being childish, be less childish (whoever is globally warming, warm locally, etc.).

Aug 17, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #29 of 50
still cannot understand why s/he said HD650s build like crap.

mine is very durable.. getting some scratch around grills only.

ps. my Eng is terribly poor as well. ^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back