WHO ARE THE UGLIEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Jan 11, 2024 at 10:15 AM Post #16 of 22
I’m not into sports but I think Raiders fans and Eagles fans are probably considered the worst fans in America
it was the niners fans whose violence ended the traditional bay area preseason matchup. i know because I was there. Also never forget SF fan brian stow, beaten to crap by dodgers fans for no good reason. philly, well, i suppose they are famous, regardless of which sport

also i suppose we are all better than euro football fans, where watching a game in person is fatal FAR more often than it should be :frowning2:

Jan 11, 2024 at 11:55 PM Post #17 of 22

Attachments

• trumpsupporters.jpg
    trumpsupporters.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Jan 12, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #18 of 22
Years ago I met a veteran who was in the Gulf War in 1991. He took personal photos of dead soldiers and there were close shots of their badly decomposed faces. I have to admit that was disturbing to look at.

Jan 12, 2024 at 4:16 PM Post #21 of 22
Years ago I met a veteran who was in the Gulf War in 1991. He took personal photos of dead soldiers and there were close shots of their badly decomposed faces. I have to admit that was disturbing to look at.
What was his objective? Was it to provide a last photo of the soldier, to their parents/loved ones?

Jan 12, 2024 at 10:04 PM Post #22 of 22
What was his objective? Was it to provide a last photo of the soldier, to their parents/loved ones?

I have no idea. We were stuck on a Greyhound bus and it was an extremely long and tedious bus ride going across the country so I suppose out of boredom he showed the photos and out of context from conversations I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back