WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 16, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #333 of 3,652
Might just be me but I see a difference between sexy and pretty and since I cant pick a girl for each one, I just went with someone who I thought is the best of the two... Leah Dizon:

So goooooood...

Sep 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #335 of 3,652
  Might just be me but I see a difference between sexy and pretty and since I cant pick a girl for each one, I just went with someone who I thought is the best of the two... Leah Dizon:

So goooooood...

Second pic doesn't work. But yes Leah Dizon is gorgeous... too bad she's not more famous, at least in North America. I heard she's pretty big in Japan, even though ironically she's American. Mixed girls in general are really nice looking.

Sep 16, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #336 of 3,652

random bulgarian beauties

Nice! But IMO Nina is still the most beautiful Bulgarian of all 
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #341 of 3,652
We have a winner, no need to post any more. Who cares about the best looking man. Done. Done.Done

agree'd and I'm clearyt he best looking man, my pic is my avatar now deal with it

moving on

Catherine Llyod Burns

Karen Gillian

Lindsey Lohan -Before the drugs, the alchol and the... breast reduction and hair dye [she's ugly now sadly]

Luara Prepon [Before the ugly Hair Dye]

And I think that's all for now. I'd post a pic of my wife-u but then she'd think I was... obbessive and stalking her? So let's leave it at that ;3

and while we are at it let's do my sexiest root veggies

Also noticed the Leah Dizer Pictures above... she's too young and stupid for my list [Lindsey fell into that list sadly] so I'm not one for uhh whoreish looking girls :D and... yea keep all that skin for the bed room sweet heart or you shall end up with some broke, lazy drug dealing baby daddy

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #343 of 3,652

You seem to be missing the joke there... shame on you for your lack of love for the gingery carrot top women I have bestowed upon your thread

here's is another

Mellisa Auf Der Mau -Sexiest Female bassist ever

Sep 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #344 of 3,652
female- adriana lima (shes the best looking but there are so many hot girls that i dont bother to post over here. the thread topic says the best, shes the best, done. but i would like to mention yvonne strahovski, i dont think shes as good looking as adriana lima but shes in my fav video game, mass effect. and shes my (yes, my!!!) miranda lawson, so love her!!! admittedly, i dont watch any of her shows though lol) 

male- brad pitt (not that i look up guys anyway but brads the guy who i want to look like if trying to pick up chicks, just saying... besides hes in my fav movie, the first rule and second rule are i cannot talk about it though... lol)

Sep 16, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #345 of 3,652
  female- adriana lima (shes the best looking but there are so many hot girls that i dont bother to post over here. the thread topic says the best, shes the best, done. but i would like to mention yvonne strahovski, i dont think shes as good looking as adriana lima but shes in my fav video game, mass effect. and shes my (yes, my!!!) miranda lawson, so love her!!! admittedly, i dont watch any of her shows though lol) 

male- brad pitt (not that i look up guys anyway but brads the guy who i want to look like if trying to pick up chicks, just saying... besides hes in my fav movie, the first rule and second rules are i cannot talk about it though... lol)

post the pic I'm too lazy to google her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back