White noise in RHA ma750 wireless earphones
Feb 19, 2018 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Kimes

New Head-Fier
Hey,

few days ago I bought RHA ma750 wireless earphones. For the first night they sound great, and there was no issue. After first full charge the next day I've noticed really quite white noise. Noise can be heard when the music is playing, no matter what volume you set up, 0% or 100% noise stays at the same level of volume. When listening to music below 30% of volume It's recognizable. After pausing playback noise is still there for like 3 more seconds and it stops with characteristic 'pop'. It starts instantly when the playback is resumed. Noise occurs only when earphones are paired with the device and when the music is playing. Tested it on 4 different devices so it's not a device issue.

Is this a defect which a warranty will handle or this is just a normal bluetooth earphones characteristic? I'm sure that this issue didin't occure when I tested these earphones in the shop and the first day when I used them. Should this kind of white noise occur in 150$ earphones? I'm kinda disappointed cause I really expected high quality for this price.

Thanks for help.

rha-ma750-wireless.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2019 at 3:43 AM Post #2 of 2
Right, other reviewers have reported a similar experience to yours, it appears that there's a persisting hiss noticeable only during quiet passages. It could be the integrated DAC or the amp. Also, you need to make sure that they're shut down after every listening session as there's no auto-shutdown function implemented. For all that's worth all that has been mentioned above seems to be quite normal; anyway, you could get in touch with RHA on the matter, as far as i remember they offer 3 yrs. warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back