Whiplash still in business? Or they don't care?
May 9, 2016 at 2:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Scott_Smith

New Head-Fier
I was going to post this on the original thread (same title) that was started back in 2012, but it is locked.

Sadly, it appears that nothing has changed with Craig Sanborn and Whiplash Audio.

We ordered some Neutrick connectors from him back on March 21st, paid for via PayPal. Since that time, no connectors, and no response to phone calls and multiple emails. A claim was also filed with PayPal indicating problems with the company, but for some reason they never followed up, and let it lapse.

At this point, I would avoid doing business with this company. We are filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well.

Scott Smith

May 20, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #4 of 8
I made an order for a couple of connector few year back and received them only after 1 year of payment. There was one item that is missing from the order list while I tried to email and they don't bother to reply. It happened few years back. I gave up on them.

May 28, 2016 at 10:52 AM Post #6 of 8
Hey everyone,

Im still in business and I really care!

I can give you a long speech as to issues I personally have, but its just excuses.

Please don't give up on me. I have hired more staff and things are definitely improving!

Please except my warm apology.

Craig Sanborn

May 28, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 8

I can honestly say that I placed an order  about a week ago and it arrived as promised with no incident whatsoever.
I am not here to endorse, but to only state I had no incident, and Craig gave clear, concise communication and a promise to have my cable when I needed and I received it.

Thanks Craig, and Good luck getting back on your feet.

Dec 12, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #8 of 8
why is there no whiplash cables thread ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back