Whiplash Customer Service?
Apr 30, 2011 at 9:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

cifani090

Headphoneus Supremus
I have tried contacting Whiplash several times and they are not answering. Im not sure whats going on (busy, etc) but have you guys been able to talk to someone recently?

Apr 30, 2011 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
Craig has a wicked bad family emergency going on.  Have you tried Mike, custserv@whiplashaudio.com ?

Im sorry to hear, i will email him ( i think i have already, but im not sure it was at that email address)

May 5, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #5 of 8
I did hear from him (email) this morning, and the message was upbeat, so hopefully Craig is in a better place.  He and Mike were repairing a Twag V2 that had acquired a short in one of the sides.  It did take a little bit to get the repair done what with Craig being away and seemingly other distractions.

I spent a number of weeks using the stock cable that comes with the JH13s.  The contrast now that I have my V2s back is night and day.   Who says cables make no difference?

May 7, 2011 at 4:55 AM Post #6 of 8
Hmm apparently not so yet, as a few from other forums have been asking why their email hasn't been replied too. I hope everything gets better for him soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back