Whiplash Audio?
Apr 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sweetbabala

Head-Fier
After repeatedly browsing this, and other, forums, I realized there seemed to be no recent threads discussing Whiplash Audio cables. I own one TWag, and have been looking at picking up another Whiplash. It seems easy to find extensive discussions about most "name" cable brands, except Whiplash. Is there a specific reason for the lack of conversation around this brand? The cable I have seems like good quality work.

Ryan 

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm actually having trouble getting in contact with anyone there. Not sure what is going on. Need to get my Twag V2's repaired... Been trying for weeks. Voicemail box is full. No responses to any of my emails to both contact and request lines.

Apr 27, 2017 at 1:37 PM Post #3 of 4
Thank you for your reply. The quality of my cable seems very good, but I am becoming increasingly interested in looking for other upgrade brands to buy. With the apparent quality of many competitors, it seems unnecessary and unreasonable to have to deal with ongoing communication issues. I do like my V3 LITZ, though.

Maybe I'll just keep looking for a good deal on a readily available second hand Whiplash.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #4 of 4
I made order week ago and had a few questions but they don't respond. I have a very bad feelings. I think I'll have to order my bank for the amount paid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back