Whiplash Audio TWag Cable on JH13's
Jun 5, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #106 of 114
Another, head wagging, "How come I didn't get these sooner!?" satisfied--like WOW!--Whiplash Elite TWag cable customer.

These were fitted for my ES3X. Excellent craftsmanship. Super flexible, even more so than the stock Westone cable.

Great balance, extension, and midrange, rock-solid imaging. 

Thanks Craig!

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #111 of 114
Craig, is there any difference in SQ between TWag and TWag OM? Also, any suggestions on the choice of connector. Is there any difference between Viablue, Oyaide and Cryo Carbon? And lastly, do you have OM version already in stock? I will use the cable for JH16. Thank you.

May 14, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #112 of 114
Sorry for digging up this very old thread..
Was researching for jh13 cables and came across this..

Was wondering which whiplash twag cable for JH13 were they referring..
Might want to get one...
Can't seem to pinpoint which one in the website...

May 14, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #113 of 114
I would steer clear of Whiplash Audio.  There is another thread with more recent posts in this forum telling the story, but the basic problem is extremely poor customer service bordering on outright theft.  For example, in March 2013, following the instructions of Whiplash Audio, I sent my Whiplash IEM cable in for repair and also Paypal'd $50 to pay for the repair.  Here we are 14 months later and I never received back a repaired cable, a refund of my $50, or any answers to any of my emails.  If Whiplash were a vendor on eBay or Audiogon, his awful feedback score would serve as a warning sign to stay away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back