Whiplash Audio Not Returning Emails or Phone Calls? Ordered 2 weeks ago, nothing yet
Apr 22, 2011 at 6:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Methadrol

New Head-Fier
I ordered a Whiplash TWag v2 cable for my JH-13s a little over two weeks ago and haven't received them yet. 

I tried emailing them, which no response was given. 

I called them last friday, when Mike picked up and said they would be sent out this past week. Ive been calling all day to check on the status of my order but no one is picking up. 

Not to be impatient, but what gives?

Apr 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 8
Hi Pal, I've never ordered from them but other's have and had no problem's with them. What happen's is that the cable's are made after an order is placed and it can take up to a week to fill out all the order's before they are shipped. I went thru this with Moon Audio, so don't panick they will probably show up by Mon. or Tue.

Apr 22, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #4 of 8
I know it's a little nerve racking at time's when You don't know what's going on, but hang in there.

May 8, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #5 of 8
another 2 weeks go by and I there are no returns to emails or phone calls.

I have $325 in the air right now. I would be happy with a refund at this moment. What should I do?

May 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #6 of 8
You have exhausted all avenue's, I think it's time to call the credit card company if You went that route and explain to them what has transpired and let them take care of the situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back