While we are waiting for our Zana Deux'es... Who's in on this run?
May 24, 2008 at 2:31 PM Post #16 of 52
I'm still torn between the woo4 & zd . When sailing in bad weather and seeking shelter,the old saying [when in doubt'stay out] holds true. On tube rolling,I've found once I've found that one tube,ALL the others collect dust.

May 29, 2008 at 4:59 AM Post #18 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffreyj900 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got confirmed for this run... Can't wait! Anyone know the latest ship timeframes?

Jeff

Good for you, congrats!

I don't think you'll have to wait too long. The schedule was set to end of may, which is now, so let's hope everything goes after the plan.

May 29, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #20 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by drlee27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is EC still taking orders for the current run?

Looks like he is. I see the webpage has been going through some small changes recently, and the "ZD order" button is still there.

The best is probably to send him a mail and ask. And while youre at it, you could ask when the shipping is due, then tell us. I don't wanna disturb him too much with all my questions
wink.gif

May 30, 2008 at 7:02 AM Post #24 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by BranM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed craig last night and he told me he was pretty much out of amps. He would give me a shout if anyone drops out of this run.

Oh, sorry to hear that. But to turn it around, that could mean the amps have been built, and are soon ready to ship... just speculating...
rolleyes.gif

May 31, 2008 at 1:11 AM Post #25 of 52
I'm also in on this run. I sent the deposit in on 5/24 and received confirmation from Craig the next day. Reading this thread, I'm glad that I got in when I did. Sounds like my order was pretty close to the end of the production run.

I emailed Craig on 5/26 about production schedule and he replied that day that he estimated my XD would ship at the end of June barring any parts supply issues.

I'll use the XD to drive Senn 650 / Equinox. Sounds like that should be a pretty good pairing based on what I've read -- hopefully better than my MF X-Can v3, which is OK but a bit flabby and leaves something to be desired.

May 31, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #26 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by wwillia2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed Craig on 5/26 about production schedule and he replied that day that he estimated my XD would ship at the end of June barring any parts supply issues.

I e-mailed him as well to let him know I sent payment, and asked about delivery date. He said end of June as well.

Oh, and wwillia2, welcome to Head-Fi and way to make a dent in your wallet!

Jeff

May 31, 2008 at 7:19 AM Post #27 of 52
End of WHAT?! Dammit...
I've paid somewhere end Feb, the expected delivery was end of April back then. It's been delayed till end of May last time I've checked, but now it's end of June?!

I saw a nice electrostats amp a couple of weeks ago on the FS forum. I didn't want to buy it as I wanted to wait for the ZD first before jumping in stats, but now I kinda regret.

May 31, 2008 at 8:41 AM Post #28 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimpie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
End of WHAT?! Dammit...
I've paid somewhere end Feb, the expected delivery was end of April back then. It's been delayed till end of May last time I've checked, but now it's end of June?!

I saw a nice electrostats amp a couple of weeks ago on the FS forum. I didn't want to buy it as I wanted to wait for the ZD first before jumping in stats, bit now I kinda regret.

Hopefully you won't regret when you get your amp, but yeah... another month is hard, I agree.

May 31, 2008 at 8:53 AM Post #29 of 52
It's a pain, yes...
Anyways, IF I were to get out, I know there are people waiting to get my spot...
wink.gif

May 31, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #30 of 52
Yes, looks like there is. According to Craig, they're good to go, so if nothing unexpected comes up, there will probably not be any more delays. We should all make a sacrifice to the ZD God!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back