While listening to your Headphones...what else do you do?
Feb 5, 2007 at 3:13 AM Post #123 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also like starting arguments on other forums

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 3:19 AM Post #124 of 128
I touch myself.
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #126 of 128
Quote:

Originally Posted by reivaj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also like starting arguments on other forums

I get it, anyway, the mod said it's a one day thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aufeuer
I touch myself.
wink.gif

I hope you don't touch your headphones with that hand
eek.gif

Feb 5, 2007 at 6:44 AM Post #128 of 128
Oh man what don't I do while listening? I'm a bit of a spaz and have a hard time just sitting a listening to music. Though, that's not to say just sitting and listening is not a valuable thing... I love doing it but it's so rare that my mind calms down enough to allow me to do that.
Most of the time I'm listening on my DAP at work, with either my IEMs or my big Grados (awkward to listen to for long periods). I work alone at night most of the time, if there are other people in the office I find it odd to be plugged in. It seems... rude to listen when other people who need your attention are around. Listening to music at work is productive for me... I usually try to tackle the big "new stuff" playlist I acquire every week. Long shifts at night make 250 new tracks a week fly by!
etysmile.gif

I also like to listen if I'm at home on the computer, but sometimes I just appreciate the silence. Silence can also be good for studio work when maximum concentration is needed.
I have a hard time listening to music outdoors, say when I'm walking somewhere. It makes me feel like I'm about to be hit by a cement truck or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back