Which Xears IEMs Should I get?
Jun 29, 2012 at 5:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Omnom

100+ Head-Fier
Heya,

I'm very interested in getting a pair of IEMs!!!
I've been looking around and what I've gathered is that Xears are really really great!
I've also heard of other brands like MEElectronics, which is supposedly extremely good earphones.
Now I've recently found the discount coupon: KLANGFLUZZIS
and it reduces everything down to $30 Euros, but now comes the tricky part, since every earphone is $30 Euros, which one do i get?
Now my natural instinct is that the higher the price the better but im not to sure about that so id thought id ask here, and right now the highest priced one is the Pure Audio something something, but by just looking now they seem to have taken it off. 
Alright...
My preferences would that these earbuds be bassy, but also very good sound quality too. I listen to Rock, Pop, anything recent, and sometimes dubstep.
I am not interested in anything over ear, not my thing :p
Ok so hopefully you guys can recommend me a pair of Xear earphones or any other Earphones in general that you think would suit me. I am happy to go lower, just not any higher ok!
Anyway I was told that the XE 200 Pro are meant to be really good too.
Please tell me your opinions on what I should get :)
Thanks All!

Very Best,

Jun 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #2 of 3
Best thing is to read through the Xears appreciation thread, essentially the XE200 and TDIII are regarded as the best by the majority of people. IMO just stay well clear of the XSR330! Soundmagic E10 should be on your radar as well I think, if you can get them for that price.

Jun 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #3 of 3
What are the Sound Magics like? Would you say they are better than the XE200Pro? Oh and ive come up with that lots of people with Xears have them broken! Is that true? is there durability not that great?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back