Which tips for Radiopaq Jazz?
Dec 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kalsten

Head-Fier
I am very happy with my Radiopaq Jazz for Metal in general. They cost me around 15 €, and they sound great with my Sansa Clip. However, they provide the silicone tips in only one size, and I am having a lot of problems trying to keep them in place. For any reason, they fall from my ears (and they are like wet when I see, I don't know why), so I was thinking on changing the tips.

I have just ordered Sony Hybrids, to see if they fit, but I was thinking about Comply, or any other suggestion. I am afraid that the Comply foam could kill the sound quality, which I am ver happy with right now, and I don't know if foam would help to make them more stable in my ears.

Thank you in advance :)

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #2 of 4
Well, finally I decided to get a medium Comply foam tips (t-400) and they do not work. Simply, the hole is too wide and they fall from the IEMs body, so they cannot be used with Radiopaq Jazz.

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #3 of 4
I am not seeing these earphones on either our compatibility list, nor on our non-compatibility list. If the T400's are slipping off, then you would need a smaller core. The T100's and T200's have smaller cores than the T400's. But there again, I do not see them listed in our compatibility list.

I will submit these to the lab for compatibility testing.

Best Regards,

Jorgy

Dec 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #4 of 4
Yep, I didn't see in the compatibility list, so I bought them totally blind. I had a Soundmagic PL-30 before, and I though that they were similar to my Radiopaq, so as I saw the PL-30 suitable for the Comply T-400, I though that I was choosing correctly, but I was wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back