which tips do you use for the e2c?
Jan 26, 2005 at 7:17 PM Post #17 of 30
medium foamies seem to be the best for me so far (have the e2c for only two days yet).
does anyone know where to get replacement foamies or those soft sleeves in germany or europe?

Jan 26, 2005 at 7:37 PM Post #18 of 30
You can get replacement foamies cheaply on eBay. I got a 10-pack (5 pairs) of my large foamies for $9.99 shipped. Not sure if there are international shippers/sellers, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Direct from Shure costs a bit more; I believe around $15 ~ $18 last time I looked.

Jan 26, 2005 at 9:45 PM Post #23 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
either the medium foamie or the new extra soft (grey) silicone tip.

Grey, grey? Or almost black grey? Mine, I would say, are very black.
confused.gif

Jan 26, 2005 at 11:00 PM Post #26 of 30
I use the small foam tips because theyu are the only ones that I can fit in my ear with out a comfort issue. I decided wo wash then with water and it ended up making them even harder so im kinda ticked.

Jan 27, 2005 at 4:04 AM Post #27 of 30
Med foam. I wear em all the time on the road, sometime for 7 or 8 hours at a time. None of the other tipos feel right. Someone told me you can see em in the picture at the left of my post but I never seem to notice em.

Jan 27, 2005 at 4:42 AM Post #28 of 30
It seems a lot of you got a hold of the ultrasofts. Where might I aquire a pair?

Jan 27, 2005 at 5:14 AM Post #29 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sottilde
It seems a lot of you got a hold of the ultrasofts. Where might I aquire a pair?

As far as the people that I know who have them, we got them from one other head-fier (LTUCCI1924) who was struck with luck and sent several pair from Shure. They are discussed here and here and here among other places.

Jan 27, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #30 of 30
Small foamies. They are the only ones that fit. I have small ear canals. All the plastic tips are way too big. Hehe even the bowl pads on my Grado SR-125's are circumaural. Good thing too, I have my hair really short, I'd rather have small ears than huge ones
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back