Which time of the year is best for some nice IEM deals?
Mar 1, 2008 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

martinmach

New Head-Fier
Hi Everyone,

I read in lot of your threads about the prices of IEMS in general. these prices are greatly varying from the ones available in the market ( as high as 80-90$). so i was wondering"is there any special time of the year when the IEM prices drop?". yeah i understand money is not a matter when getting the best, but still !

Mar 1, 2008 at 2:03 PM Post #2 of 3
probably sometime around christmas time, black friday, boxing day etc, otherwise TBH there are never too many sales for headphones, try the for sale/for trade section as well

Mar 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 3
There's never really a time of the year when we expect to see the price of IEMs or any other headphones for that matter, drop. Like quiksliver said, around big retailing holidays like Boxing Day, Christmas or Black Friday is the best time to look, but in most other cases, its really up to the retailer or manufacturer to drop prices and to catch those price drops you've just got to have the eyes to look around.

Or swing by here: a lot of people will often post the great deals they find around here like when the KSC-75 hit $10 at Radio Shack or Circuit City was selling Marshmallows at $10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back