which soundcard for me..
Jul 11, 2008 at 7:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

krohm

Head-Fier
hiya all.. wanting to get myself a nice soundcard for predominantly video editing, some games, watching movies and listening to music..

i have a sound panel at the front of my pc box and wanting to know if i can hook my soundcard up to the front panel without loss of quality... any feedback there would be nice too.. if not might have to look elsewhere for help on that one...

currently have a bit of a beast pc and will be doing a lot of video editing. currently running hd650's and will be getting a headroom portable dac/amp that i'll run through the soundcard also... so my question is which soundcard should i get.. from a small ammount of reading it seems it may be a choice between the AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude or Creative X-Fi Gaming Soundcard.. any other recommendations or feedback... cheers

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:23 AM Post #3 of 6
come on.. someone please reply on which soundcard is suited... i have no idea on whether i should get the Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema/X-FI Prelude 7.1 or just the Creative X-FI Xtreme Gamer or what...

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:41 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by krohm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
come on.. someone please reply on which soundcard is suited... i have no idea on whether i should get the Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 Cinema/X-FI Prelude 7.1 or just the Creative X-FI Xtreme Gamer or what...

There have been a number of recent threads asking similar questions. Search.

Bill

Jul 14, 2008 at 6:57 AM Post #5 of 6
Yes, there have been a lot of similar threads recently. Go to advanced search, and choose show titles only. Should answer most of your questions. Good luck
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back