Which set of cans, for the Dave Matthews Band?
Dec 21, 2005 at 3:28 AM Post #16 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by cheechoz
I'm not looking to try anything! I just want to know what people would choose, to bring out the best in their recordings.
icon10.gif

the best? in a dave matthews recording? is this a trick question?
icon10.gif

Dec 21, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #17 of 24
You could try the new special edition phones from the Dave Matthews fan club.
The feature a fully sealed design that automatically releases any moisture build up any time you travel over a bridge.

Dec 21, 2005 at 4:18 AM Post #19 of 24
Most people I know tend to enjoy listening to Dave Mathews when they have cans of beer. . .

Dec 21, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #21 of 24
Jeez, why all the hate for DMB? Admitedly they aren't my favourite band, but given the number of their discs I have and concerts that I've attended I'm not about to call them a bunch of no talent ass clowns! Their live shows are fantastic, if you are only grading them on their studio work you haven't fully done the DMB experience.

In response to the OP, I am going to echo the Grado recommendations above. I went this direction myself partly because I want to add as much of a "being there in the front row" feeling to my concert recordings, of which the Dave Matthews Band has a good chunk of material.

Dec 21, 2005 at 5:04 AM Post #22 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by DMOS
Jeez, why all the hate for DMB?

For real, I don't go around trolling other people's interest in music.

I like DMB with Sennheiser more than Grado.

Dec 21, 2005 at 5:16 AM Post #23 of 24
Well, I was actually serious. Most people I know just go the DMB concerts to drink.
rs1smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back