Which RCA cables to connect my A5+'s to my D1 DAC?
Dec 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 7
  Monoprice's Premium RCA line is good. The cable is really thick, build quality is great. Plus it's dirt-cheap.
http://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021814

I would actually stay away from their premium line. Sure the cable is really thick, but that kills flexibility. And the RCA connector is simply too tight, you either can't get it off, or you break it trying to get it off. And besides, I'm pretty sure shipping would destroy him going to Denmark.

Dec 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #4 of 7

I would actually stay away from their premium line. Sure the cable is really thick, but that kills flexibility. And the RCA connector is simply too tight, you either can't get it off, or you break it trying to get it off. And besides, I'm pretty sure shipping would destroy him going to Denmark.

I guess it depends on the needs. I find they're great for long-term setups, but i agree they wouldn't be great if you're going to be unplugging them and moving them all the time.
Also, i hadn't noticed the OP was from Denmark. Shipping to Canada is good, but i have no idea what it would be overseas.

Dec 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #5 of 7

I guess it depends on the needs. I find they're great for long-term setups, but i agree they wouldn't be great if you're going to be unplugging them and moving them all the time.
Also, i hadn't noticed the OP was from Denmark. Shipping to Canada is good, but i have no idea what it would be overseas.

Usually i can get the shipping pretty cheap from US or CA, but because it's is not apart of Europe i have to pay loads of money for fee and tax. A start fee of 30 dollars and 25% tax of the US price (33% if the order exceeds 210 dollars). So buying from overseas is really op-hill if you're living in Denmark.

Dec 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #6 of 7
  Usually i can get the shipping pretty cheap from US or CA, but because it's is not apart of Europe i have to pay loads of money for fee and tax. A start fee of 30 dollars and 25% tax of the US price (33% if the order exceeds 210 dollars). So buying from overseas is really op-hill if you're living in Denmark.

You have a Klotz cables in Denmark. It's a good profrssional cables.
Just for example:
http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/EUR/Klotz-RCA-Phono-Cable-2-m-AT-CC0200/art-ACC0001924-000

Dec 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #7 of 7
deleted, double post, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back