Which portable music player should I buy?
Feb 13, 2011 at 7:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

100+ Head-Fier
I have searched around for good music players for a long time but I still haven't found good answers.
Which is the best music player for sound quality? I want a music player that will preferably play lossless files and is at least 32GB.
I currently own the ath m50S,the lawton audio d7000 and the FiiO E7+E9 amp. can the d7000 be used with a portable music player and the FiiO amp effectively?
Also what is the best amp under $250 dollars which will drive the d7000?

Feb 13, 2011 at 9:28 AM Post #2 of 4
Now the best variants are iPod Touch 4G, Cowon J3, Cowon X7, maybe Cowon D3. I'm loving Zune HD sound. For big headphones all of them needs amp.
Very good sound player Nationite S:Flo2 has the best player sound quality (for normal price) and has line out.
Also try recorders such as Sony pcm-m10 and Tascam dr-07, they are great for sound quality.

Feb 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 4
which is better in terms of sound quality and user interface ( i dont want a slow and unresponsive touch screen). sound quality is most important, i am thinking of the three cowon players, the zune and the s:flo 2. 

Feb 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
which is better in terms of sound quality and user interface ( i dont want a slow and unresponsive touch screen). sound quality is most important, i am thinking of the three cowon players, the zune and the s:flo 2. 

The user interface on the s:flo 2 is horrible, even though the sound is awesome. For the best all around package, your best bet is a cowon, I'd go for the j3 mainly for the expandable memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back