Which one is you: DIY or buy?
May 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM Post #46 of 60

Quote:
DIY or buy?

Why not both?

Because DIY freaks think they can take over the world with their b22s and Blue Hawaiis without the need to
buy premade junk.
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2010 at 2:37 PM Post #47 of 60
Meh I like buying the branded, more expensive stuff; of course if I could DIY I would to save money here and there. I only wear Jordan stuff and like name brands. I have expensive taste.

I'm not bragging because there are a lot of people who have stuff that I don't, but I do like looking at a shiny label and saying, "yea, I worked hard and bought that".

I do a lot of bargain shopping and definitely try my hardest to find these things at the lowest price however, just because something costs a lot doesn't mean you can't look for it at a lower price.

May 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM Post #48 of 60
I want to become a DIY guy, but I think it would happen thousands years later... Wow

May 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #50 of 60
I hate paying retail, i rather DIY unless I seriously have no choice or tools to make it.
If I don't know how to do it, i'll beg steal and borrow knowledge from others who has.

I like to challenge myself and my mental capacity of learning new things, i will never believe one is too old or too young to pick up a new skill...

May 10, 2010 at 9:23 PM Post #54 of 60
I'm a DIY kinda guy, I have specific tastes for my furniture and don't want to pay for custom stuff, so I just build my own.  I've made bookshelves, stereo/tv cabinet, speaker stands, turntable isolation platform, massive subwoofer and all my speakers.

May 11, 2010 at 9:03 AM Post #56 of 60
Along with being alot of fun DIY saves me alot of money too.

May 11, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #58 of 60
I'm a buy guy, helps the economy.

May 11, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #59 of 60
I've found out that building the stuff yourself makes you appreciate the damn thing (whatever it is) better. Though the headphone I enjoy the most is the one that I've spent the most money on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back