Which one is more durable Shure SE215 vs RHA MA750?
Sep 11, 2015 at 8:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

vickie2006

100+ Head-Fier
From one side  the RHA MA750 with 3 years of warranty and as I see good client service.
on the other side If I buy Shure's in my country, I get 2 years of warranty by the importer, so I can get replacement much faster.

From one side the RHA MA750 look much more powerful than the Shure's in the details.
compared to Shure's driver that look like his connector is connected by a small and thin wire.

But, on the other side Shure's have replacement cable, that means that the wire of connector can't get hurt by moving or stretching the cable.

So if I decided to buy an expensive headphones.
I want a durable headphone, one's that will serve me for couple of years.
I much more care about the durability than the sound feature.

Thanks for helping.

Sep 11, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #2 of 5
Idon't know about the RHA but I've had my ShureSE215 for about 2.5 years now and I'm super hard on mine (workout & rifle range) and they hardly look anything but new. Plus the Customer service is AWESOME, I haven't even had to change a cable on mine (which is interchangeable) so I swear by Shure with Westone being a close second.

Sep 12, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #3 of 5
mmm interesting, the problem with my previous earphones(vsonic gr02 and 06) that i put them in my pocket, not in their case.
Lets say that they were suffer...
But now from now on i always will put them in their case.

I don't know... i hope your right Army-Firedawg, because i'm don't afraid from their cable,
i'm afraid from their driver, he look so cheap and breakable.

more suggestions??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back