Which one is better? yuin pk1 VS B&O A8
Jan 31, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #3 of 8
I don't have these, but I would prob go for the PK1's, the A8's look real dodgy to me :p

Jan 31, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #5 of 8
yup..

i asked an owner of B&O A8..and he said he bought it more for style..their sound is above avg. but nothing impressive.

Jan 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM Post #7 of 8
First, I have written a comparison on PK1 vs. A8 quite some time ago. Use the Goggle search on the top right corner (under 'Search' tab) on each page and search for 'PK1 A8' and you will find it.

Second, PK3 isn't way better than A8. In fact, I don't think PK3 can match up to A8 at all. Regardless of what price it is at, A8 does have a very good SQ. Its detail and (especially) soundstage is the best I have heard in earbud.

Jan 31, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First, I have written a comparison on PK1 vs. A8 quite some time ago. Use the Goggle search on the top right corner (under 'Search' tab) on each page and search for 'PK1 A8' and you will find it.

Second, PK3 isn't way better than A8. In fact, I don't think PK3 can match up to A8 at all. Regardless of what price it is at, A8 does have a very good SQ. Its detail and (especially) soundstage is the best I have heard in earbud.

Thanks man
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back