Which of these IEMs have the closest sound sig to the V-MODA Crossfade LP's? (Original, not LP2)
May 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

3l3tric

100+ Head-Fier
Hello. This is kinda the basis of my old topic. I'd rather people not criticize my preference of sound sig, however stupid it may sound.

I love the Crossfade LPs. I really do. But I'm looking for a set of IEMs that can emulate their bassy sound, in a more portable form. The two options I'm looking at are the V-MODA Vibrato IEMs and the Future Sonics Atrio MG7.

There are two main things I'm looking for. I want the one of these two choices that has the most bass, but I also want one with a slightly recessed treble sound. Cymbals annoy me, so a slightly recessed treble sort of fixes this.

So, pretty much, I want the IEMs that have the closest overall sound to the LPs. Please, don't suggest any cans that have a 'better' sound than the LPs. The LPs, for me, have a perfect sound signature for what I listen to, so I want IEMs that match that.

Open for suggestions as well.

Thanks.

ALSO: Please don't suggest the Klipsch Image s4. I already had a set of those, and although they were pretty good, they weren't quite what I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back