Which of these IEMs are best for under $30
Feb 19, 2014 at 8:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Im4s14n

New Head-Fier
Ive looked around the web for abunch of reviews when I came across several different earphones that ive seen had good reviews I checked more n more around n so far I found several IEMs and its hard to decide. My SoundMagic E10s lost sound on both sides and so thats why ive been trying to find a replacement n try a new pair... So here are the pair of IEMs Ive came across: SoundMagic Es18, Logitech Ultimate Ears 200, Phillip SHE3580, Vsonic 02, Meeletronics M3/6.  I know for this price range I may be asking for too much for like amazing bass and treble that punches/thumps without being overpowering I like my earphones very detailed and balanced Bass/trebles, lows, mids, highs, clarity, and lyrics Please help recommend me one of these or an even better pair in  this price range thank you. 

Feb 19, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 2
I really like Pioneer CL 721 IEMs. They're inexpensive, tend to stay in your ear canal when active and have a slight boost in bass without being overbearing. Pretty clean sound for <$20 IEMs.

For cleaner, more even sound I like the various sennheiser CX275 and similar. Also can be found for <$30 when on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back