Which of these headphones ( under 70$)
Jan 19, 2010 at 12:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

tomo90

New Head-Fier
Need some advies, which o these closed headphones is best for me, headphones should have some bass and be comfortable. I'll use this in home (not portable). after the first day of learn, i think now about:

1.Shure SRH 240
2.SENNHEISER HD 428
3.Sennheiser HD 418
4.Sony MDR-XB300
5.AKG K514
6.BEYERDYNAMIC DT 235
7.JVC HAR-X700

thanks

Jan 19, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #2 of 9
Im going to have to suggest the RX700s. They are comfortable and have good bass, and you'll have money to spare. I did tens of hours of research before buying them and I'm pretty sure those are the best on that list except possibly the K514(which I don't know much about) and the Dt235, which I've heard is pretty good and was originally my top choice phone. I would suggest you consider the Creative Aurvana Lives, which are clones of the D1001 and are well liked: Costco - Creative Aurvana Live! Vivid Performance For Music Connoisseurs

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:54 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomo90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
unfortunately amazon dont send electronic to poland :/

eBay.ie: JVC HA-RX700 Precision Sound Stereo Headphones NEW (item 220540453442 end time 13-Feb-10 13:06:55 GMT)
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guidostrunk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fischer silver bullet. 68 bucks at bugden audio.

Headphones

Jan 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM Post #9 of 9
I thought they do send electronics to European countries, including Poland. At least according to the Amazon.co.uk FAQ:

Baby, Beauty, Clothing, DIY & Tools, Electronics, Health (excluding medicine), Home & Garden, Jewellery, Kitchen, Office Products, Shoes, Sports and Watches items

* United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

At least for some countries it was changed some time ago, and they now also ship electronics to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back