which mp3 player should i buy? (non-ipod)
Jul 24, 2005 at 10:37 PM Post #16 of 22
I had the zen micro for a bit and while the sound was albeit a bit dry, I found the custome EQ not too useful, as it would really drop the whole signal about 5db, but the factory set ones didn't drop the overall db of the signal at all. So beware, but I love the design and the control layout, it was by far one of the most intuitive devices I've used besides the ipod. HOpe this helps. Oh yeah for one of the better players out there check out an Iaudio M3. it's only 50 bux more than the micro and it holds 20 gb with 40mw output.

Jul 25, 2005 at 3:59 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by c.you
IMO, the iRiver H10 is the best 5gb player right now. The removable battery is awesome and the SQ is great. There is also a 5 band EQ.

Yea, its pretty good. Sound is good...You can view photos, listen to radio/record radio, voice record, and Change the battery. The scroll is ok, and the baterry life is about 8 hours for me, but its suppose to be 12.

Jul 29, 2005 at 3:15 PM Post #18 of 22
I think the zen micro is the best value and is the nicest to use. I found the H10 to be too much of a box and uncomfortable to hold and the buttons are awkward. The zen has very good sound but the equalizer doesnt work too well if you listen to rap. The zen may be a complete rip off of the ipod (just look at the headphones!) but I think it is better for the features.
280smile.gif

Jul 29, 2005 at 3:26 PM Post #19 of 22
I really like my iRiver H320. I used to have an ipod but sold it for a iRiver H120. Sold that and got the H320. This machine has great battery life, a nice color screen, and with a firmware update, the ability to play videos. I love mine.

Aug 3, 2005 at 11:26 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzoferrari650
I really like my iRiver H320. I used to have an ipod but sold it for a iRiver H120. Sold that and got the H320. This machine has great battery life, a nice color screen, and with a firmware update, the ability to play videos. I love mine.

as for sound , can you say which one is better ? ( take ipod & iriver ihp 120 )

Aug 3, 2005 at 11:44 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by boodi
as for sound , can you say which one is better ? ( take ipod & iriver ihp 120 )

I think you should be specific. Sound from the earphone or the line out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back