Which is right for me?? Shure E2 or E3??
Jun 21, 2005 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

CHINABOY1021

100+ Head-Fier
Now, i've read tons of reviews and threads regarding this common question on this forum.

The conclusion? The Shure E3 is better than Shure E2. subjective of course, but majority proves it.

that said, considering the price in the equation, Which one should i get?

some info about me:
Im using Iriver IFP-190T
I'm not exactly an audiophile, but i do want sound quality. I usually listen to Trance/Electronic dance music, Pop, etc.

Should i be able to experience the extra sound quality the E3 gives out? or should i just save 50% of the price and stick with the E2.

(note: for those of you guys that have seen me around, i already ordered both earphones, but now deciding which one to keep)

Jun 21, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #2 of 3
Well since you have both of them already why are you asking this question? I would suggest you do some listening of your own and then keep the ones that YOUR ears tell you are the better of the two for your music.

Jun 21, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 3
well, i only want to open one package. if i wasnt cost conscious, i'd try some other ones too and wouldnt mind taking a 10-20% lost on resell value. but you have a very good point, it's hard to select preference for someone else.

blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back